Friday, June 24, 2016

Goodnight, Sleep Tight, Don't Let the Betrayal Bite

Hi guys! I was looking through some old writings of mine, and found this. I attended a flash fiction camp at Writer's and Books last summer, taught by Rylie Day. When I was there, I learned of a challenge where you try to write a story in less then 140 characters, the amount of a tweet. This is what I came up with. Its title is: Goodnight, Sleep Tight, Don't Let the Betrayal Bite

_____________________________________________________________________________

She shut her eyes hoping sleep would come, but left with the sound of her heart. She hoped rest would wash away the traitors yesterday held.

____________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed! I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment